ORGANIC HORSETAIL HERBAL TEA (Equisetum Arvense) Beautiful Hair,Nails,Teeth
- BEAUTIFUL HAIR contains silica which may help promote hair growth and strength and may also be beneficial for hair loss, dandruff, and split ends
- HEALTHY NAILS contains minerals that may help with weak and brittle fingernails
- HEALTHY TEETH
- STRONG ANTIOXIDANT AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
- PACKED WITH NATURAL SILICA MINERALS
- This is 100% organic wild Horsetail Herb harvested by local people in wild organic lands in Eastern Europe.
- Dried using only traditional techniques without any chemical treatments.
- Then its packed and ready for you.
- Remember that some companies are using additional ingredients like gelling agents and bulking powders-you won’t find them here
ORGANIC BIO HORSETAIL is a member of the Equisetaceae family; the sole survivor of a line of plants going back three hundred million years. The name “horsetail”, often used for the entire group, arose because the branched species somewhat resemble a horse’s tail. It is a descendant of ancient plants that grew as tall as trees during the carboniferous period of prehistoric times and members of this family gave rise to many of our coal deposits. Since being recommended by the Roman physician Galen, several cultures have employed horsetail as a folk remedy for kidney and bladder troubles, arthritis, bleeding ulcers, and tuberculosis. The Chinese use it to cool fevers and as a remedy for eye inflammations such as conjunctivitis and corneal disorders, dysentery, flu, swellings, and hemorrhoids.
Our Disclaimer before disclaimer