- ANTISEPTIC and ANTI-INFLAMMATORY properties
- ANTIBACTERIAL and ANTIVIRAL properties
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- HELPS REDUCE SUGAR LEVEL
Organic Elderflower has been used in traditional medicine all over the world in many different cultures due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. The most common uses are for colds and flu, sinus infections, and other respiratory disturbances. As a supplement, elderflower also has diuretic and laxative properties and is helpful in relieving occasional constipation. Elderflower has antibacterial and antiviral properties and may also help alleviate some allergies and boost the functioning of the immune system. Topically, elderflower might help reduce pain and swelling in joints due to some forms of arthritis and is used to stop bleeding. As an oral rinse, elderflower can be used for its antiseptic properties as a mouthwash and gargle. Elderflower also reduces blood sugar levels, very similar to the way insulin works.
- This is 100% organic wild Elderflower Herb harvested by local people in wild organic lands in Eastern Europe.
- Dried using only traditional techniques without any chemical treatments.
- Then it’s packed and ready for you.
- Remember that some companies are using additional ingredients like gelling agents and bulking powders-you won’t find them here
Our Disclaimer before the disclaimer
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 cm|
You may also like…
Organic Rose Hip Bio Herbal Tea – Rosa Canina Dried Herbs Immune System Booster$30.00 Inc. GST
ORGANIC CISTUS INCANUS Bio Herbal Tea,Detox,Cleanse,Antioxidants,Tick Repellent$30.00 Inc. GST